Table of Contents
- Introductory Provisions
- Change of the Terms and Conditions
- Website Content
- Use of the Website
- User Restriction
- Product and Pricing Information
- Payment Options
- Shipment and Delivery
- Sales Tax
- Cancellation and Return Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Vouchers and coupons
- Personal Account
- Final Provisions
Applicable to these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer: The private individual who does not operate for any benefit related to trade or business activity;
- Day: Calendar day;
- Digital content: Data which are produced or delivered in digital form;
- Right of withdrawal: The Customer's ability to withdraw from the agreement within the specified period;
- Seller: the natural of legal person who remotely offers products, (access to) digital content and/or services to consumers;
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") are the Terms which apply when you access our website www.cheapido.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), or place an order to purchase any of the products made available to you on our website www.cheapido.com
When accessing the website and placing orders, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Cheapido.com (part of Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V.)
8013 PK Zwolle
Chamber of Commerce no.: 57266832
VAT ID: NL852587697B01
Customer Support: 31 38 460 71 21 (mo - fr 10:00-17:00)
Change of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the Website at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please email us at email@example.com.
All rights, titles, interests, and content displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V., affiliates and licensors, and is protected by Dutch, EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property laws. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. owns the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the content on the Website. Notwithstanding the above, Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. is not responsible or liable for any material on the Website related to Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. The information on this Website does not contain any kind of medical advise that can be used to diagnose any condition or to start or support medical treatment. If you have any questions regarding diagnosis or treatment, or health issues in general, always consult a medical professional.
Use of the Website
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you permission to download, display, view, use, and/or print sections of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without prior approval of Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. does not accept any responsibility for possible damages caused by any kind of use of the Website. You always use our Website at your own risk.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to or from the Website that is:
- (a) Threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- (b) For which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals;
- (c) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- (d) Which is technically harmful, including, without limitation to, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
Product and Pricing information
Price and availability information is subject to change at any time, without notice and at our sole discretion. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Website. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate. We have made every effort to display product colors as accurately as possible, however, we cannot guarantee the display of any such color on your particular computer monitor or device will be accurate. You are responsible for payments due for any products ordered on the Website. If we do not receive payment from your credit issuer or its agents, you agree to submit the payment to us in full. You shall be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments. Your purchases may be subject to governmental taxes.
- Debit and Credit cards – After you create an order, you are redirected to a secure payment bank gateway, where you will enter the necessary payment data. This method of payment of the purchase price is considered an advance payment. We would also like to inform you that our employees do not have access to the data of your card. All is exclusively in the hands of the bank.
- PayPal - after you create an order, you are redirected to a secure PayPal gateway, where you log in to your PayPal account to complete the purchase. We would like to inform you that Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. does not have access to your PayPal account, or any other information related to your PayPal account.
In order to protect you and Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. from fraud, we only ship items to confirmed PayPal addresses linked with your PayPal account. If you are not sure if your address is confirmed, please visit the PayPal link provided and follow the steps to verify your address is confirmed.
Shipment and delivery
We are doing our best to ship each delivery as soon as possible. For delivery times, please allow approximately 2-5 business days after shipment. You can receive more detailed information on the tracking page of the delivery service. The inventory status may change before we can ship your order. For your consideration, if we are no longer able to ship the product you ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. From time to time there might be such a situation like natural disasters and calamities which can affect the delivery process. We will contact you if your order is delayed due to natural disasters or calamities. We explicitly request you carefully verify the delivery address during the order process. If you did not receive your order due to giving us an incorrect address, we can not be held accountable.
We are charging sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on Dutch sales tax rate.
Cancellation and return policy
We hope you are satisfied with your purchase. If this is not the case, you can return a product and wil receive a refund if in compliance with the following conditions.
Except where something else can be deemed to have been agreed, the goods shall:
- be fit for the purpose for which such goods are ordinarily used;
- conform to the particular purpose for which the goods were intended, if the seller must have known of this purpose at the conclusion of the sale and if the seller had not before the conclusion of the sale informed the buyer that the goods possibly do not conform to the intended purpose;
- conform to what has been represented by the seller and possess the characteristics which the seller has implied by way of a sample or model;
- be packaged in a manner that is usual or otherwise appropriate, if packaging is necessary to preserve or protect the goods; as well as to durability and otherwise, correspond to what a consumer ordinarily may expect in the purchase of such goods.
- in their characteristics conform to the requirements set by law, decree or official decision, unless the buyer intended to use the goods for a purpose where the said requirement is of no significance.
If the goods do not conform to the paragraphs 1-5 they are defective. However, the buyer shall not invoke as a defect any circumstances that the buyer must have known of at the conclusion of the sale. In addition, the buyer shall not invoke as a defect any circumstances arising from the materials that the buyer has supplied for the manufacture of the goods, except if there has been negligence on the part of the seller.
If a product can be considered defective according to the above, you are entitled to certain claims. When a product is defective or malfunctioning, you have 7 days to notify us by means of the RMA-form. This 7-day period starts from the day you received your shipment. We may also require photographic evidence to support your damage claim.
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving reasons - starting from the day you received your shipment - and be refunded your purchase amount. There are certain conditions and exceptions to this right of withdrawal (see below).
- Cancellations can be communicated by going through the steps for the return process, found in your Account Page. Alternatively, you can cancel by contacting our Customer Support through the options listed on the contact page. They can help you with the return process.
- When using your right of withdrawal, you must return the products within 14 days after cancellation.
- The shipping costs of returning a cancelled order must be paid by the customer, except when the returned product is defective, delivered incorrectly or described inaccurately on the Website. If the return costs must be paid by Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V., we are only required to compensate the customer up to a maximum amount equal to the standard shipping costs that are applicable to the return shipment.
- Some products can not be returned or refunded for, among others, reasons of hygiene and health. These products include, but are not limited to: skin care products, body care products, make-up and cosmetics of which the packaging has been opened.
- Purchase contracts can not be dissolved without valid reason when products are partly or completely used up. If products are returned incomplete, damaged or in visibly used condition, the seller is allowed to keep (part of) the paid purchase amount.
- Returned products should be unused and in their original packaging.
- If the returned product has been opened and used in a way that goes beyond the required minimum to determine its nature, characteristics and/or functioning, we have the right to keep (part of) the paid purchase amount.
- We process refunds within 14 days after receiving your decision regarding your withdrawal from the purchase contract (as described above under 'Right of withdrawal')
- We can not replace or refund products to which you experience an allergic response. In case of an allergy, you are advised to stop using the product. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. is not responsible for individual responses to certain ingredients. It lies within the responsibility of the customer to inform themselves about possible allergic reactions to products and/or ingredients before purchasing. We cannot verify evidence of an adverse reaction with an online customer due to their inability to present in person.
Before returning products, you have to take responsible care of it. Specifically, products must be undamaged.
- Seller has a sufficiently communicated complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the fulfillment of the purchase agreement must be filed by the consumer in a clear and comprehensive way, within reasonable time after establishing any deficiencies.
- Any complaints filed with the seller will be responded to within 14 days from receiving the complaint. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer time to process, seller will send a confirmation of receipt and an indication of the time required to provide a more complete response. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. strives to handle complaints as quickly as possible.
- If a mutually satisfactory solution for a complaint is not found within reasonable time or within 3 months after filing, it becomes subject to dispute settlement.
Vouchers and coupons
We would like to inform you of the possibility to, in certain cases, use promotional codes. These codes may have been acquired through different means. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. does not take responsibility for the validity of codes not acquired directly from Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. or its partners. These codes can be entered in the order process to claim certain discounts or advantages. Codes might be case and space sensitive. Some codes are only valid for a single use, for a limited range of products and/or period of time. We maintain the right to, at any time, make changes to participating products, periods of validity or to our promotions in general. For more information on our promotions, please contact us.
We always strive to provide a better shopping experience for our customers. Therefore we offer you the possiblity to create a personal account. If you choose to make use of this feature, the personal details you provide during the registration process will be stored in our secure database. Your details are then automatically filled in with every next order to ease and speed up the order process.
The customer holds responsibility for maintaining the security of their login credentials, including the responsibility for any activities conducted with your credentials. Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. is unable to verify the identities of any individuals using our Website, nor can we be held responsible for any losses or damaged caused by third parties using your credentials, unless this is a direct result of negligence from our side. You hereby agree to immediately inform us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (31 38 460 71 21) of any unlawful use of your credentials or account or suspicion thereof.
After products have been sent, the customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment and an electronic invoice that can be downloaded at any time. The electronic invoice is also available through the customer's personal account and can be requested via email@example.com.
It is our aim to continuously monitor and improve the quality of the services offered to our customers. Your satisfaction has our highest priority. In order to provide the best services, we appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.
All disputes related to the agreement between you and Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V., including these Terms and Conditions, will be settled by the competent court in Alkmaar. If certain parts of this document are nullified by a court or a regulatory authority, the remaining Terms and Conditions will still apply. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any contracts between you and Heyting eBusiness Drogisterij B.V. are exclusively subject to Dutch Law. The applicability of the CISG is explicitly denied.