Prioderm Netenkam against Hoofdluis
The Prioderm Netenkam against Hoofdluis is the ideal supplement to the treatment of head lice with the other Prioderm products:
The Prioderm Lotion kills the head lice and nits (the eggs) in just one treatment.
The Prioderm Shampoo is a strong shampoo that kills the lice. This shampoo is ideal for adult family members whose children are infected with head lice.
If everyone is free from head lice, but there is head lice in the area, the Prioderm Prevention Spray can be used to prevent infection with head lice.
The Prioderm Netenkam is made of strong materials that will last a long time. This lice comb is also designed to effectively remove dead head lice and nits from the hair.
The special thing about the Prioderm Netenkam is that it is a plastic comb and a metal comb in one. The plastic part is ideal for checking head lice. The metal part is an ideal supplement to the treatment against head lice. It easily removes dead lice and nits from the hair.
Use Prioderm Netenkam against Hoofdluis
To treat Hoofdluis:
- First use an effective anti-lice remedy such as Prioderm Lotion or Prioderm Shampoo and carefully follow the instructions that come with those products.
- Then make sure the hair is rinsed well.
- Dry the hair or towel dry with a clean towel.
- First comb the hair with a regular brush or comb to remove the tangles from the hair.
- Then comb the hair lok by lok with the help of the metal said from the Prioderm Netenkam.
- During this process, regularly clean the comb with a tissue or water.
- Once you are done, clean the nits comb with 70% alcohol (not supplied).
To check for head lice:
- Use the plastic part to comb through the hair.
- Clean the comb after each lock on a white tissue paper to see if there is head lice in the hair.
- After use, clean the nits comb with 70% alcohol (not supplied).
Head lice are small insects with a length of approximately 3 mm. They have six legs and live on human blood. The color of a head lice varies from sand to black. The head lice can also have a red color if they have just absorbed a lot of blood.
A head lice eats human blood about 3 to 6 times a day. To do this he bites a hole in the scalp. In addition, they inject a small amount of saliva into the wound to ensure that the blood does not clot and that they can continue to eat. It is those many bite wounds that cause itching and irritation.
Fortunately, the head lice do not spread any diseases and are therefore completely harmless.
The head lice lives for about 50 days, but without human blood a head lice will only survive a few days.
You or your child can get head lice through contact with people who have head lice. The infection mainly takes place at her contact.
It doesn't matter to lice whether the hair is washed often or if someone has better hygiene, in fact, head lice usually prefer washed and clean hair.
|Shipping Costs||€ 5,95 (gratis vanaf €50)|
|Can it be returned?||Yes, if unopened|