Easy Home Ovulation self test 5pcs.
With the Easy Home Ovulation self test 5pcs. you can easily find out when you are ovulating and therefore when you are most likely to become pregnant (the days after ovulation).
The Easy Home Ovulation Self-Test Test Strips contain antibodies that react with LH (luteinizing hormone). Due to the reaction between LH and the antibodies, the test strip discolours.
The luteinizing hormone ensures ovulation and therefore ovulation. During the remainder of menstruation, the LH content in the urine is so low that it cannot be measured. The days before ovulation, the LH level in the body increases to prepare for ovulation. These days the luteinizing hormone is measurable in the urine.
Contents Easy Home Ovulation self test 5pcs.
5 aluminum bags containing:
- 1 test strip
- 1 bag of desiccant
Requirements that are not included:
- 1 clock or stopwatch to record the time
Use Easy Home Ovulation self test 5pcs.
- Open one of the aluminum bags.
- Discard the desiccant bag.
- Grasp the test strip so that the result can be read.
- Remove the test strip cap.
- Keep the sample collection area under the urine stream for at least 10 seconds.
- Hold the test strip for 10 to 15 seconds with the sample collection area down so that the excess urine runs off the test strip.
- Place the cap on the test strip and place the test on a flat surface with the reading area facing up.
- Read the test result within 5 minutes. After 5 minutes the test can no longer be read.