Luis Protect Preventive Spray
The Luis Protect Preventive Spray is a product that uses natural ingredients to prevent head lice infection in your children.
It is recommended to use Luis Protect Preventive Spray in the following situations in order to prevent a head lice infection:
- After every school holiday.
- If there is head lice at school.
- If head lice is detected at the daycare center.
- If there is head lice at the sports club or another club.
- If someone in the family is infected with head lice.
Use Luis Protect Preventive Spray
The de Luis Protect Preventive Spray can be used daily to prevent head lice. This works as follows:
- First comb or brush your child's hair.
- Spray de Luis Protect Preventive Spray on the dry hair of your child.
For an even better effect of the Luis Protect Preventive Spray you can also apply the spray on the collars of coats. The spray can also be used on scarves and hats to prevent a head lice infection.
Everything in a row
The Luis Protect Preventive Spray:
- Works to prevent head lice.
- Can also be applied to the collars of coats, scarves and hats.
- Contains no pesticides.
- Based on the effect of natural ingredients.
- Has been clinically proven.
- Can also be used to treat head lice infection.
- Can be used safely daily.
- Must be applied to dry hair.
- Does not need to be washed out of the hair.
Head lice are small insects with a length of approximately 3 mm. They have six legs and live on human blood. The color of a head lice varies from sand to black. The head lice can also have a red color if they have just absorbed a lot of blood.
A head lice eats human blood about 3 to 6 times a day. To do this he bites a hole in the scalp. In addition, they inject a small amount of saliva into the wound to ensure that the blood does not clot and that they can continue to eat. It is those many bite wounds that cause itching and irritation.
Fortunately, the head lice do not spread any diseases and are therefore completely harmless.
The head lice lives for about 50 days, but without human blood a head lice will only survive a few days.
You or your child can get head lice through contact with people who have head lice. The infection mainly takes place at her contact.
It doesn't matter to lice whether the hair is washed often or if someone has better hygiene, in fact, head lice usually prefer washed and clean hair.
|Shipping Costs||€ 4,95 (gratis vanaf €50,-)|
|Can it be returned?||Yes, if unopened|