Altopou anti-lice Lotion
Altopou anti-lice Lotion is an effective and safe louse killing agent that is based on the action of Dimeticon.
Dimeticone is a silicone preparation that contains no pesticide and is therefore very safe to use. It also does not lose its effect after multiple treatments. The head lice cannot become resistant to the Altopou anti-lice lotion.
Dimeticon forms a thin layer around the louse and penetrates the airways of the head lice. As a result, the louse can no longer absorb air and oxygen and is thus switched off.
The producer of Altopou anti-louse Lotion, Arkopharma, supplies its natural products to more than 65 countries and is therefore the largest supplier. Arkopharma is also known for the good quality of the products it supplies.
Everything in a row
Altopou anti-louse Lotion:
- Based on the effect of dimeticone.
- Comes from one of the best-regarded suppliers (Arkopharma).
- Is very safe to use.
- Head lice do not become resistant to Altopou anti-lice Lotion.
- Repeat treatment after 7 days.
Use Altopou anti-louse Lotion
It is advisable to use the lotion in the evening (before going to sleep), as it has to work 8 hours.
- Sprinkle the lotion on dry hair.
- Gently massage the hair and scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- Allow the lotion to dry naturally.
- Rinse the lotion out of the hair after about 8 hours.
- Wash the hair with a shampoo (preferably an anti-lice shampoo).
- Rinse the shampoo from the hair.
- Comb the wet hair with a lice comb to remove the dead lice and nits.
- Repeat the treatment after 7 days.
Head lice are small insects with a length of approximately 3 mm. They have six legs and live on human blood. The color of a head lice varies from sand to black. The head lice can also have a red color if they have just absorbed a lot of blood.
A head lice eats human blood about 3 to 6 times a day. To do this he bites a hole in the scalp. In addition, they inject a small amount of saliva into the wound to ensure that the blood does not clot and that they can continue to eat. It is those many bite wounds that cause itching and irritation.
Fortunately, the head lice do not spread any diseases and are therefore completely harmless.
The head lice lives for about 50 days, but without human blood a head lice will only survive a few days.
You or your child can get head lice through contact with people who have head lice. The infection mainly takes place at her contact.
It doesn't matter to lice whether the hair is washed often or if someone has better hygiene, in fact, head lice usually prefer washed and clean hair.
|Shipping Costs||€ 4,95 (gratis vanaf €50)|
|Can it be returned?||Yes, if unopened|