Seed Trays, Pots & Greenhouses
Sorteer 7 producten
Seed Trays, Greenhouses and Seed Pots
Waarom een kweekkas
Do you want to grow your own seeds into plants? Then look no further, because Cheapido has everything you need to grow them in, all on sale.
Greenhouses are perfect for growing your own vegetables or fruits. Various sizes and shapes to suit your needs. A greenhouse traps sunlight and creates the well-known 'greenhouse effect', which allows you to have higher temperatures in closed environment than outside. A great way to grow produce that needs a warmer climate, such as tomatoes or cucumbers. Some of the benefits of a greenhouse: - Prolong the gardening season, allowing for more and better harvests throughout a longer period of time.
- Plants are better protected inside a greenhouse. Rain, wind, hail and other weather won't damage your crops.
- Better control over climate conditions, improving quality and yield of your harvest.
- You decide what you grow, what goes into the plants and what doesn't.
- Always super fresh fruits and vegetables!
- In the long run, you save a lot of money, because seeds are extremely cheap compared to vegetables bought from the supermarket.
- Cheapido's relatively cheap greenhouses for beginners make it easier to start gardening. No need to spend hundreds of euro's to try out a possible new hobby.
Seed pods are indispensable for every gardening enthousiast. They reduce root damage to a minimum when plants are moved in and out of the pot. This reduces plant stress when transferred into the ground, so growth continues faster. This eliminates planting season limitations, allowing for planting all year long, except at subzero temperatures.
Benefits of Seed Pods
- Seed and peat pots have been enriched with nutrients, so your plants go faster and better.
- Seed pots limit the spread of plant roots, so that a compact ball is formed which allows for easier re-potting with less damage and higher survivability rates.
- Seed pots are ideal when used in combination with seed trays to stimulate plant growth.