Clearblue Pregnancy test (1 piece)
The pregnancy test of Clearblue is one of the most reliable on the market. The reliability of the Clearblue is 99% from the day menstruation should begin.
Contents Clearblue Pregnancy test (1 piece)
- 1 pregnancy test
- 1 instruction manual
Use Clearblue Pregnancy Test (1 piece)
- Remove the pregnancy test from the package.
- Remove the cap from the pregnancy test.
- Hold the absorbent part of the test in the urine stream for 5 seconds.
- Another way to get a little urine is to collect a clean cup and hold the absorbent part of the pregnancy test for 5 seconds.
- Place the test on a flat surface.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Read the test result.
- After 10 minutes the test result can no longer be read.
The pregnancy hormone
Pregnancy home tests measure the amount of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) or the pregnancy hormone.
The amount of HCG in the urine is usually only detectable after the first day on which menstruation should start. Some tests can detect the small amount that the embryo initially produces. Testing can then start from four days before menstruation should occur.
HCG is produced by the embryo in the early stage of pregnancy. Later the HCG production is carried out by the placenta. The amount of HCG in the woman's body is doubled every two to three days. This continues until about the 10th week of pregnancy. The HCG then reaches the highest level in the body of the pregnant woman. The remainder of pregnancy until about three weeks after pregnancy, the HCG level in the body remains higher than normal.
The function of the pregnancy hormone is to care for the developing baby. The duties of HCG include:
- Ensure thickening of the uterine wall
- Ensure the development of the placenta
- Ensure the production of estrogens
- Ensure the production of progesterone
Human Chorionic gonadotropin is also the hormone that causes the nauseous and tired feeling that a woman may experience during pregnancy.
|Shipping Costs||€ 4,95 (gratis vanaf €50)|
|Can it be returned?||Yes, if unopened|