ClearBlue Conception Pregnancy Test
The pregnancy test of Clearblue is one of the most reliable on the market. The reliability of the Clearblue is 99% from the day menstruation should begin.
In addition, the Clearblue Conception Pregnancy Test is also very clear. The test uses a digital result in words: pregnant or not pregnant
The biggest advantage of the Clearblue Conception Pregnancy Test is that the self-test not only indicates whether you are pregnant, but also how long you are pregnant. The home test shows one of the four possible results:
- Not pregnant
- Pregnant 1 to 2 weeks (1-2)
- Pregnant 2 to 3 weeks (2-3)
- Pregnant 3 or more weeks (3+)
Clearblue Conception Pregnancy test also clearly indicates whether the test works. This is indicated in the reading screen.
Contents Clearblue Conception Pregnancy test
- 1 ClearBlue Conception Pregnancy test
- 1 instruction manual
Use Clearblue Conception Pregnancy Test
- Remove the pregnancy test from the package.
- Remove the cap from the home test.
- Hold the absorbent part of the test in the urine stream for 5 seconds.
- Another way to get a little urine is to collect a clean cup and hold the absorbent part of the pregnancy test for 20 seconds.
- Place the test on a flat surface.
- The 'wait' symbol that flashes in the display indicates that the test is working.
- Wait 1 to 3 minutes.
- Read the test result (if the 'wait' symbol no longer blinks).
- The test result remains in the display for 24 hours.
The pregnancy hormone
Pregnancy home tests measure the amount of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) or the pregnancy hormone.
The amount of HCG in the urine is usually only detectable after the first day on which menstruation should start. Some tests can detect the small amount that the embryo initially produces. Testing can then start from four days before menstruation should occur.
HCG is produced by the embryo in the early stage of pregnancy. Later the HCG production is carried out by the placenta. The amount of HCG in the woman's body is doubled every two to three days. This continues until about the 10th week of pregnancy. The HCG then reaches the highest level in the body of the pregnant woman. The remainder of pregnancy until about three weeks after pregnancy, the HCG level in the body remains higher than normal.
The function of the pregnancy hormone is to care for the developing baby. The duties of HCG include:
- Ensure thickening of the uterine wall
- Ensure the development of the placenta
- Ensure the production of estrogens
- Ensure the production of progesterone
Human Chorionic gonadotropin is also the hormone that causes the nauseous and tired feeling that a woman may experience during pregnancy.
|Shipping Costs||€ 4,95 (gratis vanaf €50)|
|Can it be returned?||Yes, if unopened|